I will never know what makes my professor tick. One day he's taking us through a trail with millions of angry, human-eating mosquitoes, and now he wants us to answer a few questions. With my staggering attempt, here I go.
1. What is your favorite word?
- Hmmm, favorite word? It would be "trace" Why, well because it could mean so many things. Besides it Webster's meaning, we all can apply it to the real world. We all wish everything could be easy as tracing, right?
2. What is your least favorite word?
- "Nigga" Yes, ladies and gentlemen. That's my least favorite word. Why? Because in today's age it's so over used, so skewed that it angers me that people even use it. But who am I to say something?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
- I would say that Medieval warfare turns me on creatively. I mean the sounds of swords clashing makes me tingle.
4. What turns you off?
- Ignorance. My god I hate it!
5. What's your favorite curse word?
- Frankly, I rarely curse.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
- Swords hitting each other, shields banging in excitement.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
- The 6pm bell that rings throughout my town.
8. What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt?
- Animation. I would love to learn how to make my own characters with the computer. I want to make my own anime to!
9. What profession would you NOT want to do?
- Butler. YOU CAN FETCH YOUR OWN TOWEL, BASTARD!
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like God to say to you when you arrive?
- Something like this: "Travis, no one's perfect. Your sins are forgiven and I like your novels."
And there it is folks. For my professor's sake, please do one. I'm begging you. Before he does something CRAZY!