As my professor's former "guinea pig" I have succumbed to the pressure of blogging again. But who am I to complain? I like blogging. I have participated in a college program at Molloy called Whitman's Creative Studies. In this program, I have learned to express myself in more than one or two ways. I learned to enhance my writing skills and even learned how to take a good picture (despite my hate for it). But it was worth doing, time well spent. So in acceptance of this program, I will answer his 29 question questionnaire. (He should have made it 30, I mean come on; make it even. He's such an odd man.)
1. Describe yourself in three words.
Unassuming, Creative, Intelligent
2. What one thing about yourself that you like the most?
I like that I can express myself greatly in writing; i find it very comfortable.
3. What is one thing about yourself that you like least?
I don't like the fact that I'm extremely shy around girls. I mean, honestly, its the opposite sex. Don't get me wrong, I want to be married one day, but jeez!
4. What is your favorite color?
Red. Thank goodness he didn't ask me why.
5. What physical features of the opposite sex are you attracted to the most?
Hmmm, I will have to say the butt. Since I look down often, it's the first thing I see. But I'll be an ass if I judged a girl by her butt.
6. What is your favorite movie?
I'm going to cheat, b/c I like both of these movies equally: Shooter and the Matrix Trilogy.
7. What book are you currently reading?
I'm currently going over my novel. :) How egotistical of me.
8. What is your favorite curse word?
I rarely curse. But when I do cause of anger, I happen to utter "shit"
9. Do you have any piercings? Any tattoos?
Yes, one piercing. And I would want a tattoo soon.
10. If you could go any place right now, where would you go?
Hmmm, Africa. I need to learn more about my roots.
11. What is your favorite hangout?
The library. It's my second home.
12. What is your favorite song?
Got the Life by Korn
13. What is the worst thing you've ever bought or have been given?
The worst thing I've given was a pair of 99 cent earrings. How horrible and cheap of me.
14. What is one thing you always bring with you?
My ID card. My mom has always said, "You'll never know when the cops will stop you."
15. What is your favorite thing to eat? To drink?
My favorite food is pizza. My drink will be cold water.
16. Who do you think is the most beautiful woman in the world?
Wow, I would say it would be Carmen Electra.
17. Who do you think is the most handsome man in the world?
Since I'm comfortable with my sexuality I would say that Barack Obama is a very good looking man.
18. What is your hidden talent?
The top of my ear can push in like a button. Weird ain't it?
19. What is your dream job?
Sitting in my apartment working on my beloved novels.
20. Describe your ideal partner.
Straight, long or short black hair. Brown eyes. Very loving and caring. Forgiving in a my faults, as I shall be with her. She shall be smart and clever. Unassuming like me and trusting. There is a lot more, but how can I ever fulfill my darkest fantasies?
21. What are you afraid of?
To be honest, not having any children. But in retrospect, how far have I gone away from my shell?
22. Are you a optimist or a pessimist?
I'm an optimist.
23. What would you rather have: brains or beauty? (BE HONEST!)
I would have brains. I've been picked on about my "beauty" since I was small. My confidence had decreased and slowly increasing. But I think you must have the brains to think of a way to be "beautiful" in your own creative way.
24. Are you a giver or a taker? (BE HONEST AGAIN!)
I'm a giver. A BIG GIVER.
25. What turns you on in life? (Intellectually, emotionally, spiritually)
Intellectually: Books and learning from my past and others' past.
Emotionally: Seeing a girl loving who looks beyond the outside.
Spiritually: My dreams.
26. What turns you off in life?
IGNORANCE! BY THE GRACE OF HEAVENS I HATE THAT!
27. If your house caught on fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be? (NOTE: your family is already safe)
I would take my poetry. If anything that I can turn back to and smile, it would be my poetry.
28. If you could go back in time and change anything about your life, what would it be?
I would change the fact that I let words get to me. But, that would be pointless b/c it made me into who I am now.
29. If you could choose your own death, how would you go?
Reading a departing poem to my wife and kids, and family.